Before you begin
You must be an admin of your HiBob account to complete this integration.
Need help? Let eqtble set up HiBob for you
We will schedule a call with whoever is HiBob admin on your side.
Integrate eqtble with HiBob
1. Create an API Service User
An API service user is a user type in Bob whose sole purpose is to manage APIs in Bob. Multiple service users can be created with unique permissions for each.
- Log in to your Bob account.
- From the left menu, select Settings > Integrations.
- Select Automation and click the Service Users thumbnail.
- Enter a unique name and display name for the service user.
- Click Done.
- Copy the ID and Token of the service user. You will need these to complete the integration in eqtble.
2. Set access permissions for the API Service User
2.1. Create a new permission group
To learn how to create a new permission group, see Create a custom permissions group.
If you are creating a new permission group for service users, make sure to remove any default conditions such as Lifecycle status = Employed.
2.2. Adding a new service user to an existing group
If you have already created a permissions group for service users, you’ll need to add the user to this group.
- From the left menu, select Settings > Permissions groups.
- Choose the relevant group.
- Select Group actions > Edit details.
- Select people by condition > Edit > Add specific employees > Service users > Apply
3. Integrate eqtble with HiBob
- Sign in to the eqtble app.
- Navigate to Organization Settings.
- Select Integrations and select HiBob
- Paste your HiBob API Service User ID and Token.
- Click Save
Did we miss something? Have a question? Email us at email@example.com to let us know.