Before you begin
You must be an admin of your BambooHR account to complete this integration.
Need help? Let eqtble set up BambooHR for you
We will schedule a call with whoever is BambooHR admin on your side.
Integrate eqtble with BambooHR
1. Locate your BambooHR subdomain
- Sign in to your BambooHR account
- The subdomain is the first part of your BambooHR URL. For example, if your BambooHR URL is
https://mycompany.bamboohr.com, then your subdomain is
2. Create an API key
The permissions of the user associated with the API key will determine the permissions of the API key - so it is key the person creating is an admin with access to data.
- Log in and click your name in the upper right-hand corner of any page
- Navigate to the user context menu
- If you have sufficient permissions, there will be an “API Key” option in the menu
- Create an API key if there isn’t one already created
- Copy the API key. You will need it to connect eqtble to BambooHR
3. Integrate eqtble with BambooHR
- Sign in to the eqtble app.
- Navigate to Organization Settings.
- Select Integrations and select BambooHR
- Paste your BambooHR subdomain and API key
- Click Save
Did we miss something? Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.