Create an API key with access to Confidential data
⚠️ You must be a Lever administrator to create an API key eqtble requires a Read-only API key with confidential data toggled on. See the Lever docs for more info.
To create a new API key:
- Go to the API Credentials page in settings.
- Click Generate new key in the Lever API credentials section
- Toggle on “Allow access to confidential data” setting
- Ensure that all list and read endpoints are toggled on
- Save the API key in a secure location (we recommend saving it to your password manage)
- Securely share the API key with eqbtle as discussed in your onboarding call
Did we miss something? Have a question? Email us at email@example.com to let us know.